Hello, my name is Richard Beard, I own and run Red Homes in the Exeter area. I am proud to say that I have been trusted to help many people sell their homes and guide them through the moving process for over 26 years.
My career has seen me work across Devon for several different High Street estate agents, successfully selling all types of property from beach huts to farms and everything in between.
The world now is a hugely different place to when I started back in 1994, and whilst the basic principles remain, technology has now become a huge part of how an estate agent operates. This allows me to be able work without the need of a High Street office and all the associated costs attached, thus meaning I can pass that cost saving onto my clients and save them money, as moving home can be a costly process.
Working from home means that the traditional 9 to 5 working hours no longer apply, I make myself available whenever clients need to contact me, evenings and weekends (yes that means Sunday’s too!) are often a popular time for valuations and viewings with me.
The core area I cover is Exeter & surrounding villages.
What I offer:
• A FREE consultation on how best to market your home
• Advice on the sale & home moving process
• Professional photographs (no additional charge)
• Video walkthrough of your property which is added to my YouTube channel and shared on social media (no additional charge)
• Advertising on ALL the main online property portals, Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location and On The Market.
• Accompanied viewings as required (no additional charge)
• Regular market update reviews
• Support & guidance throughout the legal conveyancing process once a sale has been agreed on your property.
I GUARANTEE that you will be SAVING A SIGNIFICANT SUM compared to the fees charged by the traditional High Street agents, NO SALE – NO FEE, no upfront or abortive costs. My minimum fee is £1,500 with no VAT payable.