- Red Homes Estate Agents are Members of The Property Ombudsman’s Scheme and aims to
provide the highest standards of service to all our Customers.
- To ensure that your interests are safeguarded, an Internal Complaints Procedure has been
implemented. This provides for the matter to be dealt with internally by the Office Manager,
the Department Head or another appropriate person.
- In the event that we are not able to deal with the matter to our mutual satisfaction after
following our Internal Complaints Procedure you may refer your complaint in writing to the
- If you believe you have a complaint, please write in the first instance to the Director/Proprietor
at the address of the relevant office.
- Your complaint will be acknowledged within 3 working days, investigated thoroughly in
accordance with the established in-house Procedures, and a full response will sent to you within
15 working days of receipt of your letter.
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the initial investigation, you are provided with a
further opportunity to have the complaint reviewed by our Director, at the address given below:
Mr Richard Spiller Red Homes Estate Agents, Yew Tree Cottage, Buckerell, EX14 3EJ. We will write to you within 15 working days.
In the event that the investigation carried out by the parties as detailed above still fails to satisfy
your complaint, then you are at liberty to refer the complaint in writing to;
The Property Ombudsman at Milford House, 43 -45 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wilts SP1 2BP (
01722 333306 email email@example.com Website https://www.tpos.co.uk to whom information
will be provided by this Company.
You are also entitled to have your complaint referred to the Ombudsman should we fail to deal
with matters expeditiously i.e. within 8 weeks from the date of written notification to ourselves.
As a consumer you have 12 months to refer your complaint to the ombudsman.